I woke up this morning and did the airfield from 6:00 a.m. - 7:30 a.m. My legs were heavy and sore. So I walked the first 3.5 miles and ran the last 1.5. I really didn't want to run . But I had to pick up my pace so, that I can meet my husband at 7:30 a.m. Boy did I have to push myself. After coming home after my walk/jog, I stretch for 30 minutes.
My husband and I both went to the 3:30- 4:30 p.m. Body Blitz class. Guess who was there? The guy instructor. I remember complaining about the lady instructor to my husband, about how easy her class was Monday. I was happy to see him but, If I knew he was going to be teaching the class today, I don't think I would've did the airfield this a.m. Last time I took his class I couldn't move the next day. lol
Any how he really work us hard today. He even had us stop in the middle of the class twice, to go take a run around the inside track in the gym. We did the running in place, jump rope, jumping jacks, the lumber jacks, japs, upper cups, the exercise like you are skating going side to side and then you have to touch the floor with your hands, sit ups, lunges, run around the track twice, push ups, jack knife and the exercise where you have to get on the floor and hold your self up with your hands. I know I'm forgetting some. Although, he took it easy on us because hes recuperating from been under the weather he still push us. My husband enjoyed the class. He had everyone sweating.
All in all I had a great day!!!!!!!!!!!! Although, I can hardly move lol.
2 comments:
WOW, this guy sounds hardcore! Kudos to you on your AWESOME workout day!
Thanks sweetnes. Yes he is very hardcore!! He really push you that's what I like about his class.
Post a Comment