It was such a beautiful day today. The sun was shining the temperature was just right. It wasn't to cold to wear a jacket but, not to warm or hot to wear shorts. So, I decided to take a stroll around the neighborhood. I still did my 5 miles but did it walking. I enjoyed the fresh air, looking at the trees go Thur it changes for the winter and hearing the laughter of the children playing outside.
From 2-8:15p.m. my schedule was very busy. I took the kids to football practice, came back to finishing cooking, left again to Volunteer for an hour at their school, pick them up from football practice,went to a meeting, pick husband up from the gym and came home just in time to watch the biggest looser. I was very shock of the outcome. Ole boy(forgot name) have created havoc in that camp. But they all still need to focus on the big picture. Because, It still a game!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment