Sunday, October 21, 2007

Time Management

Wednesday was the last day I worked out. The best time for me to work out is in the a.m. Because, If I don't life distraction will take over in the p.m. I had every intention to workout Friday a.m. but, had to finish my hair. I knew Saturday was out of the question. I had a class from 9a.m.-3p.m. but had to meet up with everyone by 8:15a.m. so our group could sit together. I hate that I missed all of those days. Today is Sunday & I just didn't have the energy (PMSing). I know all of these are excuses. So what a lady to do?

LOOK AT HER TIME MANAGEMENT!!!!! (lol). My body is up at 5:00 A.M.. and I need to stick to that no matter what. Besides, that's when I wake the kids up so, that they can get ready for school during the week. I need to be leaving the house by 5:45A.M. and be working out from 6A.M. until 7:30A.M.. I need to make this non negotiable. I need to speak this out to the universe.

When I wake up at 5 A.M.. I will get up and leave the house at 5:45A.M. I will be working out from 6A.M. - 7:30A.M.. Rather it will be running ,@ the gym or just walking. This is sooo non negotiable. I will get better at my time management. Off to a new week!!!!

No comments: