Saturday, December 29, 2007

Just thinking

Today is actually a new week for me. However, considering January 1st, 08 is a few days away, I going to start my new week on the 1st. This way My week can end on a Sunday rather then my week beginning on a Saturday. Because I feel guilt if I don't workout on a Saturday, when it suppose to be the first day of my workout if that make sense. I'm even thinking about not labeling my days as Week ? Day ?. Not sure although it's more easy with titles. But I'll see.

No I didn't do any exercise today. Bad time management. For some reason my alarm didn't go off until 8:00 a.m. and I had to be somewhere at 9:00 a.m. Afterward life got in the way, I went grocery shopping, defrost, wipe clean and clean out my refrigerator, put away clothes etc.. My day was gone. But I did have a productive day lol!!!

1 comment:

Peace.Vrede.Paz said...

I fell off the wagon so I am starting fresh as of tomorrow. New year new chances LOL

I count thoural cleaning and shopping as a work-out. I always walk or take my bike to do groceries and after washing windows and scrubbing bathroomtiles I feel more exhausted than doing 30 min of walking. Therefor cleaning equals excersize ;-)

As soon as peace and quiet has returned I will translate my veggie recipes to english and put them up for you!

Maybe you can give me an idea what kind of veggies your family likes. Favorites around here are zuchini, cabbage, paksoi, stringbeans and all beans in general.

Wishing you and yours a safe/fun/happy/tasty ;-) turn of the year!