Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hey Bloggers!

Nothing new to report as far as exercise goes. I haven't worked out since Tuesday. I think my body needed the rest. Although i haven't workout my body still pops up between 4:45- 5:00 a.m.. So since this morning I have wash my hair, deep condition it, moped the bathroom ,
hallway, kitchen and living room. I've drop off my son so he could volunteer at the Habitat for Humanity Resource Fair from 10a.m.- 2p.m.. Since my husband is coming home today, I went to the store so I can have his favorite dish ready when he get home. I 'm now cooking dinner.

I have yet to do my hair. So this is how my day is going so far. Well off to finishing cooking, do my hair, take a bath, go get the car wash and vacuum and off to pick up my son, bring him home and be at the airport in a killer dress with my boots waiting for my husband to get off the plane around 3:15 p.m. So I hope everyone is having a great day. I will blog with you ladies tomorrow. Because I'll be doing some bonding with my husband.~wink~

No comments: