Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm back!!!!!

12Th week

Well I'm back and I'm now 12 weeks into my fitness journey. After been off for 7 days my body have been rejuvenated. Yes, I had a lot to think about since been off. I have come to the conclusion, that changing up my routine will give me something to look forward to. I need to work out Mon- Fri and enjoy my Saturday/Sundays off. Which is going to be hard for me to do. I still can be active without been in the gym on Sat/ Sun. I need to make better smart food choices. I absolute have FALLEN IN LOVE with running!!!!!!!!

While I wasn't working out, my body let me know that it wasn't happy. Especially, when I tried to eat things I haven't eaten in years. Like beef. Can I just say nasty/ I got a headache. But that just made me make up my mind to continue/ get focus on clean eating.

No comments: