10 TH week
I didn't do any exercising today. I'm kinda disappointed in myself. But I will not let that get me down. I was looking thru my oxygen mag (Feb issue) and I notice they have a 4 week routine on sculpting your body. A light bulb came on. I'm going to do the routine in the magazine. I look at it this way. It will help me work on areas that I tend to over look and It'll keep me from doing the same thing over and over every week.
I love working on my lower body but, seldom do upper body exercises. So , I figure this will balance me out . Now I'll be learning as I go and will be tweaking some parts of this routine. Like on the cardio . The routine have you doing cardio on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I run(cardio) on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I have thought about running Mon- Fri and take Sat-Sun off. But I also thought that on Tuesday and Thursday I can either do the elliptical machine, jump rope or run on the tread mil. I'll figure it out.
However, this 4 week routine will take place in February. So I have 18 days to prepare. To show progress, I'll take before pics on Feb 1 and my after pic will be on Feb 29Th.
_________________________
Sweetness, Hi! I'm excited also to try this routin. I can't wait to start. Thank for the good luck. Hope you're making progress as well.
1 comment:
I'm excited to hear about your progress with this new plan :) Best of luck to you!
Post a Comment