11TH week
Today I went to the library to pick up books, I had on order. I'm back into my reading phase. I also stop by the PX and found two new magazine. The first one that caught my eyes was vegetarian times and the second one was cleaning eating. I normally don't buy magazine but did purchase the cleaning eating one because,it has a 30 day complete menu and a shopping list. I'm going to see if the library has these magazine and if not put on their list to order.
I also found the Eat-Clean Diet book / cook book by Tosca Reno @ the PX. I so want to read this book but don't want to buy it (lol). They don't have it at the library. So I guess I'll have to go to Barnes and Noble to read it. If it's worth purchasing after reading it. I'll buy it for further references. But enough of that.
I worked out on my arms today and walked around the neighborhood. But I'm so looking forward to my exercise program next month. Hope everyone is having a great week!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment