Push excercises move away from the center of the body, during the concentric contraction of the target muscle. My routine consists of working out on the following................
check link for demostration http://www.bodyforlife.com/exercise/video.asp
3x12 reps per set with 10 pounds dumbbell weights
These can done @ home or at the gym.
Chest:
dumbbell bench press
dumbbell flye
Shoulders:
Seated dumbbell press a.k.a. shoulder press
seated dumbbell lateral raise (5lbs dumbbell)
Triceps:
dumbbell extension a.k.a. Lying Dumbbell Extensions
dumbbell kickback
3x12 reps per set
ABS: (makeup from yesterday)
bicycle crunch
isolate abs and stabilizers on stability ball
bench v- up
Cardio:
jump roping(5 mintues with break in between)
I did do 130 jumps in 1 mintue and 10 sec
The orginal plan doesn't include cardio for today. I'm only supose to be doing cardio 2x a week which is Tuesday and Thursday. However, I opt to keep my cardio as is Mon, Wed / Fri before I started this plan. Just incorported the 2x a week( Tue/Thru) in my plan. So I'm doing cardio 5x a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment