I wasn't able to get on and blog for Saturday. But it was my rest day so no excersie for me. So I should be well rested. As I stated before, I have let jump roping replace my running. Which I had fun doing it because, I start off not able to jump without messing up. Now I can jump over a minute without stopping. Talk about improvement. But I soooooooo miss running. I'll be restarting back up tomorrow.
I wonder if I've hurt my miles by not running. I also think and feel I should be farther than I'am. So I'll be challenging myself. Yes I'm going to step up my game. I know I can run 5 miles. My overall goal is to get around the airfield twice(10 miles). But of course I'll start off slow. If I can make it around the airfiled once and back to the library steps I'll be good.
Sunday just consits fo working out on my abs.
__________
tru2me, yes that's my goal 10 miles. Which I'm giving myself until July to accomplish it. So I'll see. Because I've set the bar high.
1 comment:
Wow 10 miles. You can do it girl!!
Post a Comment