Saturday, March 22, 2008

Cardio/ Abs

Today was such a beautiful day. DH and I enjoyed the a.m. by walking around the neighborhood.
The scenery was nice. The smell of fresh air and the ripples coming from the lake was very peaceful. We even saw a Eagle flying low trying to prey upon the fishes. We talked, laugh and enjoyed our self on our 5 mile trail(walked). I also did the following AB WORK...

1set of 12 reps
scissors
flutter kicks
Ab workout with stability ball
Ab pike

Ladies, take full advantage of your weekend and enjoy it.

neo.soul enjoy your 16 block walk and the scenery.

1 comment:

Nicky said...

Yes it was a beautiful day yesterday. It was a little nippy in NYC, but beautiful nevertheless.

If tomorrow's anything like it, I'm walking to the train in the morning (16 blocks) to get a little peace before that train ride ... LOL.

Glad you and DH enjoyed your day and you're getting those workouts in.