This morning I went to the gym and did the following:
3x12reps per set
Cardio
elliptical machine(1hour... cross ramp 10.. resistance 10)
Shoulders
Standing Arnold Press(10lbs dumbbell)
front-to-side raise(5lbs)
Triceps
Dip (@140lbs)
Wide- grip chin -ups(@140lbs)
incline skull crusher(20lbs)
Abs( 3x12 reps per set)
side plank
Afterwards, came home took a bath got dress off to the mall and had my face made up(Mac). Hopefully, I'll be able to recreated what she did. I actually like it because it look so natural. Especially since I don't wear any make up at all.
This p.m.
I walked on the treadmill for 30 mintues.
ms..alecia I took a pic on my phone I'll have my download it. I think I took one on his camera. However If they are not erase I'll post them. Yeah we never listen to our body:)
lovelyloc yeah my girlfriend swear by Mac product. The first four product I HAD was the LipGelee, lipGlass,pencil liner and lip stick. Don't like the lip stick, dang stick kept breaking. Guess I was pressing to hard. The gelee was to sticky for my taste. So I stuck with the lipglass and lip pencil liner. Notice I said HAD, now I have everything!!
Shortimus yes I hear the samething. After buying all that i brought I guess I've became one of their victims:D. Like I told the aristis this stuff should last me for atlast 2 year if not three. I only wear make up twice out of a year.
3 comments:
Good job. I'd love to see a pic of the makeover.
You are right about listening to my body. But I didnt rest on Sunday AND Monday. Oh well...
Oooo MAC I love their products the eye shadows are great!
I hear MAC is addicting. Everyone always talks about what pallet colors they have.
Post a Comment