Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My thoughts

I haven't worked out since Sunday. Haven't had the motivation, desire nor energy. All I know is my body is tried. Why did I go almost a month and 1/2 without drinking a soda and for the last three days I've crave a coke. I actually drink 3 cokes this week. I didn't even enjoy it nor could I finish the whole bottle. I have not been watching what I've been eating. My sweet tooth have gone thru the roof. It just started the last two weeks.

update:
I realise that I haven't been taken my vitamins like I should. I tend to get unfocus if it's not schedule. Not sure if that's why I'm tired.

3 comments:

Ms. Alecia said...

You will snap out of it. Seems like the way I felt last week. Just dont quit.

that1girl said...

*huggles*

Shortimus said...

Keep your head up! You have come really far. Just keep in mind that day that you thought you would only walk the airfield and you ended up not only running it but encouraging your husband.

This whole journey is a process and us bloggers will be here waiting when you return!