Thursday, May 1, 2008

May Challenge

Today is the beginning of a challenge for me and DH. We made a bet to see who can reach our goal weigh. So I bet him I can get down to 140 by June 30Th. I figure I can loose 10lbs a month. Although, I still trying to loose this 20 lbs I have. I have no clue what I weigh, I'm thinking I 'm back at 160lbs.

We was suppose to take our before picture but, I feel so blah!!!!. It doesn't help that TOM is visiting and I'm feeling bloated. But I'm determine to beat him at this challenge. Even thou we are competing against each other I'm going to help him also. His weakness is he like to drink alot of juice and snack at night. So, I'm going to make sure he up his water in take while at home. I've already taught him how to look for 100% juice and to get juice without the High fructose corn syrup. While he's home he follow semi eating clean but, when he's away his eating habits are not good. Keep healthy snacks for him.

So this should be a very interesting challenge. Off to a new start /Re-committing again !!!!!
Got to get it done!!!

1 comment:

Yana said...

Peace Reflection!!!

Great to see you up and at 'em! :)

Good luck with your May Challenge! I can't wait to see your results!

LOVE YOUR FLICKR!!!