Monday, July 7, 2008

2nd week

Today is my 2ND week of doing this routine. I now have to alternate and do the lower body work twice a day which will be Monday and Friday. I weight my self today so that I can take my pictures of my body transformation. Why did the scale at the gym say I now weigh 164. Now how could that be considering I just weigh myself on July 3 and I was at 174. That's a 10 pound difference:0 I'm not convinced and have decided that I need to find a number scale.
Well enough of that but the routine that I did for today was

A.M DH and I went on a 3 mile walk and run today
P.M We went to the gym and I did the following:

Legs: leg extension, Leg Press, Barbell Squats, Leg Curls
Hips: Adductor/Abductors
Calf: Seated Calf raises
Abdominal: Bicycles, leg raises, sit ups/ crunches
Arms: 15 push ups

1 comment:

Nicky said...

It's been a while since I commented but congrats on becoming that young woman's trainer and I see you and the fam are really committing to exercise. I'm cheering you on from the sidelines.