Saturday, August 9, 2008

Running back in full effect

My schedule is finally back to normal. I can resume running again in the a.m. I sooo missed it. I'm still excising and trying to get down a regular routine. I'm on the 12 weeks fit for life exercise routine only but, wasn't getting any cardio in(running outside). However, I no that I have to continue to make myself priority and schedule my me time from 5 a.m - 7:30 a.m. So I've pencile myself in!!!!!!

Been consistence is the key and yes I've had trouble in that area. I've felled off, restarted, narrow my plan to 3 days,no days... back to 3 days. But now I want my week back. I figure out that although, I can workout with DH I still need to stick to my plan. Because I'm focus on the whole body and DH is focus on one area. So I've committed myself to doing the ab workout with him(since he pushes me) but after, the ab workout we will go our separate ways when we are in the gym :).

2 comments:

Hennessy said...

Congrats for penciling yourself some me time in. *taking notes*

Peace.Vrede.Paz said...

Hi Sis,

Thank you so much for all the loving and supportive notes you left for me!!! I truly appreciate it! I have once again joined the blogging world and the started a "bringing sexy back challenge" today. You are more than welcome to join in!

You are making great progress I love the fact that you and your dh are so supportive of each other!

Ok beautiful lady, I will be back to check up on the progress and be inspired.

Lots of love,
Chayil