Monday, October 13, 2008

3rd week NP winter challenge

Today is my 3rd week of doing the challenge. I'm following the body for life training workout schedule. However, I'm incorporate exercisers for each body part either from body for life or Oxygen magazine. I have finally fallen in love with doing ab work and now don't mind doing them. As a matter of fact, I do them 5 days a week now:D!!!!! So here is my routine for the week.

Day 1 Upper Body Training
Chest: 15/10 pound dumbbell
dumbbell bench press
dumbbell fl ye

Shoulders:10/5 pound dumbbell
seated dumbbell press
seated dumbbell lateral raise

Triceps:10/5 pound dumbbell
dumbbell extension
dumbbell kickback

Back:55pound weights / 30lbs barbell weight
pull down
barbell row

Biceps:20/10pound dumbbell
biceps curls
incline dumbbell curls

Cardio: 30 minutes on treadmill(I've fallen in love with running on the treadmill)
ABS:3sets of 20/3sets of 25
decline reverse crunch
medicine ball crunch
skier

Day 2 Cardiovascular Workout
Run 4.3 miles
abs work

Day 3 Lower Body and Abs Training
Quads: 50 lbs machine weightsbarbell squats 50lbs
leg press 180
leg extension 50lbs

Hamstrings:15lbs/30/50dumbbell lunges
straight leg deadlifts
lying leg curls

Calves: 30 reps 80 lbs
seated calf raises
standing heel raises

Abdominal see above ab workout
cardio 4.3 miles

Day 4 Cardiovascular Workout
Day 5 Upper Body Training Chest/Shoulders/Triceps/Back/Biceps
Day 6 Cardiovascular Workout or rest depends on how I'm feeling.
Day 7 Rest

Happy training!!!!!!!

No comments: