In order to keep myself accountable, I've decided to do the winter challenge on Nappturality. The goal is to work out from Oct 1 - Dec 31.
So My goal for the winter challenge from Oct 1 - Dec 31 is to...............
1) Get down to 140lbs. I'll have to weigh myself to see where I'm at now. I thinking 165lbs. Seem like I've been at this weight for the longest.
2) Get toner
3) Build muscle and get stronger.
I will continue with my current workout plan. I will do cardio 5 days a week, weight train 3 x a week and start back cooking and eating healthier. Also for Oct no more drinking soda. Water and green tea only. Eliminate chicken from my diet and eat only Fish, Tuna and Salmon
Happy Training everyone!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Hey Lady,
Just dropping by to say I'm back. Had you and more good people snap me back to my senses. My blog is up and running; I just gotta decide if I want to do a food blog or just open a fotki album for my recipes.
Thank you so much for your encouragement too. I'm doing well and I see that you are too.
I should join that challenge and try to be down to 160 by December 31st. You know what ... I'm in.
Thanks again for everything and
Post a Comment