My goal for today was to workout 3 x today. My first workout should've began this morning from 5a.m.-7a.m....But I didn't go. Instead my first workout began at 8:15 a.m.- 10:30 a.m. I start on the elliptical machine for a 15 mintue warm up. After wards I worked out on my lower body......
3 sets x 12 reps
Quadriceps: Leg Press
seated Leg Extension
Hamstrings: Leg Curls
3 sets of 25 reps of
Calves: calf raises
Back: back extension
3 sets x 12 reps of
dumbbell step-up: with 10 pounds dumbbell
3 sets of 25reps of
Hip Adduction
Hip Abbduction
3 sets of 25 reps
Abs skier on a stability ball
To finish off my workout I got back on the Elliptcial Machine for 60 minutes.
My 2nd workout was from 4:10 p.m. - 5:20 p.m. I got on the treadmill did
Back:
lat pull down
bent over row
one arm dumbbell row
iso-lateral high row
Abs:
reverse crunch
Squats
Although I didn't reach my goal to work out 3x today. I am still proud of myself for getting 2 workout in. This week has been awesome. Happy Training everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment