Last month I did not accomplish what I wanted to . I felt that I didn't push myself to my capacity. Although, I realise that the first four weeks is all about creating a habit of excercise. I no my limit and I didn't even come close. SOOO with all that said.....
I made a decision on February 1st that begining Monday, I would focus only on this week routine. I visiualize and wrote out my plan that I will accomplish this week. But I have my routine written down for 3 weeks. I figure ever three weeks I'll switch it up. To keep from getting bored and my body guessing. So guess what I did today...... I work out three times today :)
Workout #1
5:45 A.M. Plan was to run the airfield but, it was delayed due to seeing husband off to NTC to. So I opt to do the treadmill.
6:00a.m.-7:00a.m. run on the treadmill
workout #2
11:45a.m. - 12:45 p.m. went to the gym and got on the elliptical machine.
12:45-1:30 did upperbody excerises 3sets x 12 reps
Chest: dumbbell bench press
dumbbell flye
Back: lat pull down
Shoulder: seated dumbbell press
seated dumbbell lateral raise
Biceps: barbell curl
concentration curl
Triceps: dumbbell extension
dumbbell kickback
workout#3
5:00 p.m.- 6:30p.m.
walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes, push ups, abs and barbell row
Happy Training!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment