Just thought I give an update. As I've stated I started school and a lot of change has happen in my life. I put myself on a 30 day challenge. What I gave up is not going on Np.com, my space, and watching television. Although I really didn't watch to much anyway. I'm now down to recording my favorite shows only and watch those on the weekend. Reading 2 books a month is another one of my 30 days challenge. However, I'm having difficult conquering that. Hell just going over my class notes and reading chapter for assignment is hard enough. My brain is fried after that but I can say I've succeeded to reading one book for this month.
As far as working out. I'm back to running. I'm working out twice a day. My first workout is from 6:00A.M. - 7:30A.M., and then meet my trainer for weight training from 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. I've been able to keep this schedule up while my trainer been on vacation.
Stick to your goals and make yourself the focus.
No comments:
Post a Comment