Yesterday rest was well much needed. However,it was time to get back into the run of things. I was ready to feel the wind behind my back lol. The weather was perfect!! Very cool but I still burst a sweat which is a great thing.. Guess what? I push myself and ran 6 miles today. At least according to DH. However, I'm going to double check on that. Instead of stopping at the 4.3 mile mark I kept going. It was pretty easy by then my breathing was smoother,and my speed was faster. Everything had fallen into place. As I was running I was thinking okay it's time to up the states. Now if you make it around the airfield,and keep going to the light you need to set this as your goal for next week. So there you have it.
My goal for next week
Run 6 miles
do Abs work every day( this will be a challenge)
weight train (Monday, Wednesday & Friday)
Happy training!
No comments:
Post a Comment