Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So far so good

Despite the fact, that I head out to run at 6:00 a.m.(due to DH going to PT at that time)I was all motivate and ready to go running. I think I like running better around 5a.m. The weather is much cooler than. By 6:30 I was sweating profusely. However I didn't let that stop me. I'm so focus this week. My goal is to run Monday-Friday. My overall run was great and again I finished without stopping. Although my body wanted to stop on two occasion, but I kept going.

As I was running, I was thinking about things I need to Incorporated in my exercise. For starters, come up with a well balance clean eating menu/ do abs work since this is the biggest area of concern. My goal is also not to drink any sodas or pop. As of today since June began It's been two days No soda!!!!! Oh Yeah!!!!! I know I can go without sodas. But the thing is I've went 3 months without drink any, then all of a sudden I start carving one and sabotage myself. I'm feeling good about my accomplishment and strive to continue it. Off to school. Later

Happy Training

No comments: