Monday, June 8, 2009

Used the Garmin

Well this morning I woke all ready for my a.m. run. I used DH garmin to track my distance and time while running. I wanted to stop on tow occasion but didn't. I wanted my time and distance to be accurate. Well all was said and done.... the damn garmin track me as running 4.14 mile in 45 mins. That's good right? Well not for me. I was so disappointed because I ran father than that and all it said as I ran 4.14 miles. I do know I ran 4.3 mile and then some. After down loading my run DH found out that the garmin inaccurate track my run. Some how it lost some of my time. I felt better after finding that out.

So I'll have to redo the run to find out how far my distance is. Because as you know from the last post I push myself to run farther. I want to know the correct distance. Well I'm off to class and hopeful to the gym. Will update later about my gym experience. Happy Training and finish your day strong!!!!!!

No comments: