Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tired

I'm soooo tired and drain. The last two months and next month have really taken it tolls. Yes I know that next month isn't here yet lol. But My life has been shifting and weather I'm ready or not I'm just going thru the motion. I'm prepared mentally but physically it's stressing me out. I'm just ready for it to be over. My babies have been suffering. They not babies(18/16)- good thing I taught them how to cook. But I've been a bad mommy. I haven't cook since I came back from taken D to see his college. Hell If DH ( on vacation visiting family before he goes to Iraq)was here he would be neglected to. Well un hmmm only in the cooking department.

Here's a break down for this month.
July- school kicking my ass- taken 3 classes for the summer quarter June- August ( I'm in the WTH WAS i thinking mode),gotta pick DH up from the airport- moving to our new home( military housing) starting Thursday July 16. Transfer mail to new address, change address on all important account(lucky I can do this on line)change address on license,call and transfer cable- pack, clean/clear old quarters be done with clean and turn over keys on the 22ND -- un pack for new quarters be keys available on the 16Th- while still trying to do homework and attend school. Lucky DH will be dealing with the movers while I'm in school in the a.m...lol however the p.m.. exhausting.

Next month not even here but It's around the corner.....
August- DH leave for another tour in Iraq - so please keep my family in your prayers every time you say a prayer. Thank you! D(son freshman check date is August 22ND) My last day for summer quarter is August 31. I PRAY that I don't have a Math test on 21 of August since it collide with D check in date.

Now lets talk about exercising. What's that? hmmmmm silent. If I don't stop staying up at night trying to finish my math work. I can get up and go running. For instant I have chapter 3/ 4 ( 9 assignments)due before Friday. Which I have a Math test that day. WTH!!!! I can do one or two assignment a day. But nooooo once I get started I have to see how much I can get done. WTH!!! Then I get piss off and come to a halt and take a break. I need HELP!!!!!! I NEED A MAID, A COOK, A MASSAGE THERAPIST AND A HAIR STYLIST. Any body willing to come and do it for free? lol.

I tell you what as soon as I can my hair is going up in braids. I can't manage staying cute while attending school, doing mom due and wife duty. I sure can't and not going to kill myself trying.

My goal for tomorrow is

5:00 a.m.- 6:00 a.m. run airfield
7:00a.m.- 8:40a.m. hit the school library work on computer application course
9:05a.m. -10:00a.m. will be in Math class
10:05a.m.- 10:45a.m. go to tutoring this is optional
11:00 a.m.- 11:45 a.m.will be in Sociology class
12:00- 2:00 be in computer application class
2:30ish meet with movers need so they see how much they have to pack


off to hit my math book! Later
Thanks for reading:)

1 comment:

Yana said...

Hey Reflection!!

You are one busy lady!! I thought I had it tough!

I managed to test out of one class in the first summer session, but this session I have one class and an 8 hour lab for the session. I am also in WTH was I thinking mode! haha!!

You and your family are in my prayers! I pray that your husband is protected and returns home to you and your sons soon!

And remember to take some time to breathe between now and September 1! :)

Dai