Friday, October 30, 2009

Update

First, thank you Dia for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. I had a long talk with DH and told him exactly how I was feeling, what I was thinking and where we was at according to my side of looking at the relationship. I was very blunt and clear on what I felt needed to happen. Basically it was Let either get back to what we do best; loving, taking care of, having fun, holding, laughing and fighting for / showing each other that we want the relationship or other wise we just need to cut our losses and leave each other alone. Because we have argue more now than we have than any of the first 13 years combine together. Personally i am tired, of him constantly pushing me way, neglecting and if he needed time to himself... I give him that but I will continue to move on with my life. Either he start back been the loving husband and me the wife, we take care of family and home, trust GOD cause everything else really don't matter. He agreed he was pushing me away and that wanted the relationship, and his family. Thus far he have shown great improvement with effort in communicating, been attentive an etc. He knows I have put it in the lords hand and left it there. I just pray that I'm stronger enough to accept what every direction the lord take this relationship rather it for the good or bad.

Next..I've officially recovery from my sickness. Although, I didn't want to go but to play it on the safe side I visit my doctor. Especially since one of my classmate was diagnose with the H1N1. i felt the need to get check out because she was around me alot. Everything check out okay.Iwas ordered to get some rest so, that my body can heal properly. So it was no working out for me. My chest was so congested that if I ran I don't think I would've been able to breath anyway. So I go some much needed rest. I feel 100% better. I will be up and running tomorrow a.m. back in business.

No comments: