Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Neo! Ishow you mines if you show me yours..lol


I show you mines now let me see yours Neo!!! Look how skinny my legs and ankle are and I stay in heals of course am only 5'4.5..My mom have issue with her legs and refused to wear skirts or dresses due to her saying that they are skinny. I told her you have two perfect legs that work and there are a lot of people who don't have any and would love to have your legs..So am saying the same to you Neo!! Don't be ashamed of your legs, girl flaunt them and get to steeping like the Diva you are..
I'm killing myself trying to do claves raises to get thick calves and here you have them over there..

1 comment:

Nicky said...

You know what ... I'm so done with you. How you gon' put me on blast on the innanet ... LOL.

Okay then ... I'll bite ... I'mma put these suckers out there. I'll have pics up by Sunday ...

LOL ... still shaking my head ... LOL!