Words can not express the feeling that I'm going
thru at
this time. As much as I thought, I was mentally prepared my heart feels like it have been rip out of my chest. To be on the phone hearing my mom screaming to the top of her lungs knowing I couldn't be there to comfort her is just too
devastating. Oh My God, I have to be strong but how can you; when you
seeing and feeling all of this pain. My oldest the first born, their first grandson took it so hard. To see your oldest male child just break down to his knees,
clutching his stomach, weeping out loud, balling up in a fetal
position just broke my heart!
2 comments:
Oh my ... lady ... I heart is heavy for you and your family right now.
Don't be superwoman ... get your sadnesso out also ... cry, scream, do what you must.
Isaiah 41:10 -- Fear not, for I am with thee, be not dismayed for I am thy God. I will help thee, I will strengthen thee, I will uphold thee with my righteous right hand.
Trust that you are in my thoughts and prayers right now.
May God continue to cradle you and your family in his arms of abundant love and peace in this time of sorrow.
Post a Comment