This month I signed up for an 80 mile challenge on daily mile. Since I'm in school full time my workout schedule have been hit hard with a lot of non working out days. I have to be to school from 7 -1:30. Since I love workout in the morning I haven't figure out how to do it. Either I get up at 4:00 and be back by 5:00 shower, get dress and take hubby to work by 6:00 no later than 6:30(working with one vehicle) and be to school by 7. I've tried it but it didn't workout due to me staying up late studying or doing homework which left me tired all day.
I even revised my workout schedule to working out after I got out of school. Didn't workout. Either life got in the way, or I went and then I came home and went to sleep. lol.. I revised to working out on Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday.. That worked out perfect but I want to do more. I sooo missed working out in the a.m...p.m. workout is so different. I really need exercise in my life right now. Stressing over schooling and I need a stress reliever.
So to keep me accountable I signed up for the 80 miles challenge. Which of course consits of running but you can either walk, run or bike. As long as you get 80 mile in for the month of August. So lets see how this going to go. Hubby want to do insanity. So I'm going try and do that. Although I heard Shane was no joke... However, I recorded all of my workout on dailymile which is located to the left on my page. Digging deep and seeing what I'm going to coming up with.
No comments:
Post a Comment