Today I learn that we will be PCSing to Fort Bragg North Carolina. The old me would be stressing and panicking. Why you may ask. Because One I'm still in school doing my program; which mean I will not be finishing up in Washington state since , the month we will be leaving is the last quarter before clinical. Guess when I'll be leaving? The day of my 40Th birthday. Instead I'm just going with the flow and if it was meant to be the lords will then I will go with out any questions.
The great news is I will be closer to my best friend who live in Maryland and my best friend and family in the GA/AL area. So alot of girls weekend getaway. I'm soooo ready for my second phase of life come June. I'll be turning 40 and having my last bundle of joy (baby son) graduating with the class of 2011.
No comments:
Post a Comment