Wednesday, May 11, 2011
reconnecting? not sure
Yesterday went to the track and worked out with DH. We did some sprints together. Although I felt like I was about to die. We did one mile and started doing 6 quarter mile runs where I would have to run the first quarter mile under 3 min. I ran it in 2:08. I wanted to fall out but didn't want to embarrass myself in front of the group of people playing soccer. Today we went to the gym doing lunch break. He told me last night that he's glad we have started to work back out together. He like the fact that we are reconnecting. Hmmm i don't know how i feel about that. I love working out with him because he pushes me as I do him which he stated. But I want let myself full open up with the idea of me reconnecting to him. Not fully. I guess I will just go with the flow and see where this go. But I'll always have my guard up and it's going to take alot for me to let it down. But only i can do that..so we will see
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment