Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Waste of energy

Something to think about. Have you ever spent all of your energy on something ,repeated talk and talk and nothing came of the solution. Then you have experience a waste of energy. I had an aha moment with DH. He made this statement. It was like a light bulb moment went off. He wants me to cancel my trip to Vegas, the ticket already been brought, room been book and friend already made plans to meet me there. Besides even if these items haven't been purchase he just don't have it like that.

He said I shouldn't be going off when our house(relationship) isn't in order. My thing is we can talk when I get back hell this house hasn't been in order for 5 years i just realise and got tried of hold it together. He's in the field until the 11 of June. I fly back on the 12th. I was all prepared to sit and talk but realise it'll be a waste of energy to keep talking about the same ole shit and receiving the same results. So I'm going to go have me a ball bringing in my 40th with my girls, come back all refresh and prepare for my youngest to graduate, PCS to NC and create my next chapter in life. It's a waste of energy to even talk .

He asked me to not give up on our relationship and he will do the same. But hell I've already have. A little to late for that. I can't even pray to the lord to save it. I find myself saying to the lord if it's meant to be it's meant to be if not I will not question and accept whatever your choice is.

1 comment:

Nicky said...

I'm absolutely loving your last couple of posts. I've been in a not so happy place and wasn't able to comment before now.

I'm still praying for your both. Continue to wait on God's will, He's never wrong.