Tomorrow July 17 - 20th, 2011 the movers will be here to pack up our things and move us to our new location!!!!! Therefore my house phone, Internet and cable is been disconnected starting tomorrow. So with that en tail I'll only have access to the Internet thru my black berry. Which I think will be extremely hard to type about me exercising. I will try to keep my blog updates on day by day events. But not going to promise! We will be on the road July 22nd after clearing housing to go visit family. friends and then heading to our new location. In the mean time I'm super excited and soo looking forward to this move. I have a 5k run with my best friend, on August 6th to run the Run for Wounded Warriors! I will take pictures and post them when I get a chance! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment