Friday, July 22, 2011
Travling across country!
Its official! My family and I are traveling across country to our next destination! Good bye to a beautiful state but has lousy weather formerly known as WA state. I enjoyed you and meet some wonderful people who has became like family to us. However you were just not for me! I need some sunshine in my life. Yes others has told me that I will miss you and will complain about the heat once I get to our destination. I sooo look forward to saying "ooh lord it hot" but I will be enjoying and taking every opportunity of the sunshine. I can say you got me use to stepping outside the box and been active in activities I would've never thought about taking. So I will take my new found adventure with me! ~ Shelia~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment