Thursday, August 4, 2011
Five miles
Despite functioning off of four hours of sleep; I still managed to get up and go running. I was tired and just hope that I had energy to just do it and get it over. DH and I decide that running at 7:30 a.m. Would beat the sun which we did but the humility was a beast. But I was determine to run despite the heat. The first two miles I decided to run with out listening to music. Everything was going great and then the heat hit me..sweat was pouring and I was exhausted. Decided to listen to some music for some motivation to keep moving. It just irritated me because sweat was all over my ear plug I just took them off. I ran 5 miles in 1:06. I was just to get it over with. I'm loving the GA weather because not only is it kicking my ass but also challenging me! It so hot that if it wasn't against the law I would run naked! I'm upping my mile to 5 miles next week for 3 weeks to so I can syart getting more miles in! Until then I'm still running to perserve the sexy because every miles is still magical despite the heat! Loving it. Shelia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment