The amount of salt on your face is a good indicator of how hardcore you are. It's the best when someone says "eww, what is that all over your face?", and you can respond, "I just ran 20 miles". lol Seriously, I Only ran 6 , walked a one mile warm with a total of 7 miles..shooting for 13.1I did a total of 7 miles today. My goal was to do 6 miles and that's what I was focusing on. 21 days of non run activity..ouch!... 39 days until my first Half Marathon. One mile walk warm up in 16:49..Hey every mile count right..lol so I'm taking my credit :)
Summary of my 6 miles run 1:15:19 + 1 mile warm up= 7 miles in 1:32:08
Definitely got to start running with water or Gatorade. Margaritas are not an electrolyte replacement plan. No wonder I'm always dehydrated!!
Preserving the sexy,
Shelia
No comments:
Post a Comment