Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 a challenging year, on to 2012

This year has been full of chal­lenges. I now realise that I spent majority of my year sad, mad, bitter, hurt, and complaining. As I reflect over the year, instead of focusing on my challenges In 2011 I have a lot to be thankful for. So I choose to highlight all of the great things I've experienced this year. Here is myhigh­light all of the great things I’ve expe­ri­enced this year.

 I am end­ing the year on a high note and want to share my accom­plish­ments with you!


SirDarrius and I
 I was blessed to see my baby Prince graduate from High School!!
The last one in the nest, Graduated! I so look forward to seeing how he's going to take life by the horn, as he develop into the young man that God has plan for him to be!







40th Birthday VEGAS Style!

Monque, BFFConnie, Kathy, BFF Christa
Me, BFF Kim and BFF Charzell




                       



                                                               

 I Turned 40th!! I was able to spend it in VEGAS with my girls! Boy did we have a ball. 5 days of hanging out, partying and living life with the ones who I draw strength from. Nothing like friendship! I did walk the strip but majority of the time we were in the club dropping it like it hot or at the pool! I didn't sleep until I got on the plan on my way back home! BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!! I





I ran my first official timed 5 k for the Wounded Warriors with my BFF Connie. We had an awesome time. Ran for a great cause.











The last highlight of the year! I ran my first Half Marathon with my Bff Connie. This was an amazing accomplishment ever. I felt like I was on top of the world and I could conquer anything that came my way. I'm grateful to had done it with my girl Connie!






I also moved which put me in driving distance from family and friends!!! I completed my first fast and look forward to my next one in January!!! However after sitting here reflecting over my life I see that, No matter what challenges I may have faced,I have and had a lot to be thankful and grateful for. I look forward to 2012 because I have my mind right!



Happy New Year Eve,

Shelia








                                                                                                            

2 comments:

Nicky said...

I'm blessed and encouraged by you Sheila. I'm amazed at your capacity to grow despite everything.

Continue to live the life you dream of within God's will.

May 2012 be phenomenal for you!!!!

<3

Reflection said...

Your words are too kind and I thank you!!Here's to a phenomenal 2012 for the both of us!