Friday, March 23, 2012

What If? No What if Just Do It!

My New Kick Asphalt Running Shoes!!! I picked these up today. The Mizuno Wave Inspire 8. I've started a Fit, Fabulous /83 day training journey. I had 83 days until I turn 41! I was wondering if I fully commit and stay focus on working out until June 10th what would I look like? I mean really commit and give it my all!

 So far I'm on Day ‎5/83 Completed 4.35 mile, stadium steps (2x6x40) <----2 x 6 rows 40 steps. Great workout today!!

Day ‎4/83 Taking it back to a childhood memories Thursday! 29:31 minutes of hula hoop. My strongest section center, and my right side. My left side is weak but i eventually got it down. lol

Day ‎3/83 4 miles complete!! Now if only I can get on board with incorporating P90x in my workout routine. But where theres a will there a way..No excuses! #team keep it moving Wednesday! :D

‎Day 2/83 4 miles on the elliptical machine for 50 mins. Major struggle but I got it in anyway. Lesson for today: 12:00a.m bed time is not a good mix for a 4a.m. workout!!

Day 1/83 Got in 3.50 miles on the treadmill. #teamgetmovingMondayonamission!

Just Do It !
Shelia 

No comments: