Friday, June 21, 2013
Trying to be about this 5 a.m. workout life
Good news!! I woke up and hit the Track this a.m. Bad news I didn't meet the group I wanted to run with. I remember a time when I use to get up and go work out in the early a.m. with no problem. Now I have to drag myself out the bed. Many time I roll over and hit the alarm and go back to sleep. So my goal is to get back to working out in the a.m.. I still will attend my group evening run on Mon/Wed. Sooooo what do I do now since I'm full of energy? I have no clue. The house is clean. Guess I'll make my workout regimen for the week or month. Goal for today go get a pedicure, manicure and brow done. Now that's sound relaxing.
Happy Running
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment