Saturday, September 29, 2007

I'm so proud

I woke up at 6:30a.m. and off to the airfield around 7 a.m. My husband and I ran and walk. I was trying to keep up with him so my pace was pretty good. He was doing mostly running and I'll run as far as I could before stopping. We actually finished at 8 a.m. So no I wasn't doing any jogging. He actually push me to strecth out my leg and pick up my pace. Although, I almost fell out. But I'm so glad I got a run in this morning. We have a dinner date later on this evening. Later!!

4 comments:

sweetnes said...

Congrats on your run! I hope you have fun on your dinner date :)

LaMonica said...

I'm proud of you as well..Isn't it wonderful to have someone who loves you pushing you to success.

Stick together..and I'm sure you'll stick with it.

Peace.Vrede.Paz said...

Hooray for supporting husbands :D I wish I could go running/walking with dh but unfortunately I am to scared to leave my babies home in bed by themselves :(

Reflection said...

Yes, I had fun on my dinner date with the husband! He always push me harder because he knows my potentials and I have to be on top of my game, he's training me to run not jog my 10k.