Friday, September 28, 2007

Make your time count

Today was a lousy day. I didn't get any exercise in. I woke up at 5 a.m. to get the kids up for school. I got back in bed and laid down until 8 a.m. My husband and I was suppose to been going to the 10-11:30 a.m. Body Blitz class. But, he had to go take care of a solider that was coming in at 1:00 p.m. He claim he was suppose to be there two hour early. I think he just didn't want to go. Because he didn't leave until 12 noon. Which is why this isn't an excuse for me not going.

I kept saying to myself just go jogging this afternoon. But then I just let life take over. I had to pick up my baby son from football practice, take my oldest to work so I can used the car to do an interview for someone who didn't show up, my husband had my car. After all that I had to take my middle son to the homecoming game. I had soooooo much energy going on that I was restless. I did not get my me time any. It's a shame.

Tip for the day: Plan you time / schedule carefully. Never let anyone stop you for going to exercise. Set a specific time and stick to it NO MATTER WHAT!

No comments: