Monday, September 24, 2007

A productive day

Although, I woke up to that time of the month(PM'S), I was still able to have a great day. I didn't go jogging this morning instead I wash my hair and twisted it up. I went to the gym and attended a Body Blitz aerobic class from 3:30p.m.- 4:30 p.m. At this class we did jumping jacks, jump rope, lunges, push up on the ball, squats, sit ups, bicycle, worked the arms, shoulder, back , chest, and use the free weights. It basically work your whole body.

Right after class I still had energy. So I went to the air field and attempted to jog it. Either I was crazy for thinking I could do it or I had sike my mind up so bad that I saw myself doing it. Either way I started off good. I ran the first 2 miles and then my calves begin to hurt. So I stop and told my self you will not move another inch unless you are jogging. Then I re started. I stop three time in attempt to jog a 5 mile field.

I'm still proud of myself for attempting. I will complete/ finished the air field without stopping. That's my goal. I think I like the guy teaching the body blitz class better. His class seems so much harder. He really push you! Either I'm getting in really great shape or the lady class was to easy. The last time I attended this class the guy was teaching and I almost fell out. He worked me so hard that all I wanted to do was go home after and that's what I did. But I will go back Wednesday. I'll see how my body is acting tomorrow. See if I'll be unable to move.

1 comment:

sweetnes said...

That sounds like an awesome class. I wish my gym had a class like that!