Sunday, September 23, 2007

5 mile walk

Well today was a very simple day. I left the house at 7:30 a.m. and went on a 5 mile walk. As I was walking all kind of things was running thru my mind. I thought about the 10 k run for Thanksgiving. I thought about my routine for tomorrow and how I'm going to take my routine to the next level. I even thought about if I can run 5 miles without stopping (lol). We'll see.

I hope all of my Fitness Bloggers ( Thanks La Monica for the saying) are having great accomplishment and fun reaching their goals. For some it has been a day, three days, a week or two. Some of us have stop and restarted all over again. No matter what level you are at remember you are not alone and reach out if you need to be motivated. Sometime a listen ear is all it take. Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!

No comments: