Although today was my rest day. My body was yearning to go exercise. I figure since I worked out twice on Friday I'll take a break. As I laid in bed my mind was saying relax and take a break , my body was saying get up let's go running. After laying there for a minute, I got out of bed @ 8 a.m. went to run errands and then to the library.
It was such a beautiful day. The sun was shining and the weather was perfect. So I took advantage of it and sat out in my back yard in my lounge chair and read a book. Yes I miss working out but I'll make up for it tomorrow. I figure I'll just walk around my neighborhood on Saturday/ Sunday enjoy the fresh air and scenery.
1 comment:
Sounds like a great weekend to me.
Post a Comment