Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Getting out of my Rut!

I've been motivate and inspired by my nappy sister on Nappturality to start a fitness blog. I'm the type of person who loves to exercise but ,lately have had no motivation to do anything. In the process I've gain weight. I would start, quit and re start again. So today I made up in my mind to get up this morning and go exercise. Guess what it FELT SOOOOOOOO DANG GREAT!

I woke up this morning @ 5a.m. left the house around 6 a.m.and half jog and walk 4.3 miles. I haven't written out my work out plan as of yet. All I knew when I woke up is I felt energize and wanted to get moving and out the door I went. Although it felt great to get up this morning i'm very out of shape. But I know that it will take one step at a time. ~ Reflection~

5 comments:

Simply Me said...

Well done for starting your journey with such an impressive walk/jog.

I can see you say you get bored easily, but I hope you stick to this, I'll be by to see how you're going.

Phat&Sassy said...

Well done!!

Wishing you much success in your journey! :-)

sweetnes said...

Great work!

LaMonica said...

YOU DO IT LADY!..So happy you have been inspired.

You did it this day..You can do it every day you feel it.

Reflection said...

Thank you ladies for inspiring me to get started. Holding me accountable, showing support and keeping a log of what I'll be doing will led to my success. Thanks again and look forward to reading and keeping up with everyine else journey!!!