Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Awesome Morning!

It seems like I run better in the ran(drizzling). Which is soooo strange. Do I run better because, I'm pushing myself to hurry so I don't get soak and wet? Don't know I haven't figure that one out yet. Well I got up this morning and went running. I started out at 6a.m. and finished @ 7:o7 a.m. My time is definitely improving. As I started running I caught a cramp in my side. So I ran as far as I can and began walking. Once the cramp left my side I began to re pick up my pace.

I decided to time myself to see how far I can run. I ran for 20 minutes as fast as I can without stopping. I covered a lot of ground. I really need to stay on top of recording my time and miles. This is the only way to see if I'm improving or staying comfortable at the miles that I run. It's time to increase my miles.

No comments: