Monday, October 15, 2007

My body and Mind was insynch

Why did my mind and body synchronized against me today. Now how can that be and is that possible ? I had every intention on running this a.m. After sitting in the car for 4 minute, I was thinking just lay your seat back and go back to sleep. My mind and body both agreed. However, you always have that voice, the voice that tell you that you know you're suppose to be excising. So I got out of car and start walking. Now I'm glad that I got moving but disappointed that I didn't get a run in.

I didn't even have the mindset to push myself . Of course, my husband pass by me after been in the gym first. I still didn't get motivated to run and catch up. I just kept on walking. Atleast it was a peaceful & pleasant walk lol. Maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

sweetnes said...

Something is more than nothing. Way to go!