I started out with a slow run this afternoon @5:15 p.m. and quickly start feeling the burn in my ankles, calves and the front part of my lower leg. It hurt more with the left leg than the right. So I came to a stop after running the first mile. However I did finish with a walk. I also saw some other ladies out running around the airfield. But I think they ran around twice. I dream of doing that and I will accomplish it. But today wasn't it lol.
I stop by the library before doing my run/ walk to pick up a book that was on hold. I enjoyed the fresh air and just been able to hear my self think and clear my mind. Tonight was just perfect. I look forward to tomorrow morning. Enjoy you all weekend!
1 comment:
I'm glad you enjoyed your evening.
Post a Comment