Saturday, October 6, 2007

Went to the gym

My husband and I went to the gym today. I got on the tread mill for 30 minutes and set it for hills. I also did Abs, shoulders, inner and outer thighs. We stayed for an hour. I really hate going to the gym I prefer the outdoors. But I no I need to incorporate exercises that I can do in the gym. So I'm going to put together a program to do in the gym. I'm also going to pick up this month oxygen magazine( I normally get from the libaray). I'll cut out the article that shows different exercises and create my workout booklet. Later!

5 comments:

LaMonica said...

I don't know where you live..but the best advice I can give is , enjoy the outdoors as much as you can for your exercise..and take advantage of the gym during the colder snowy winter season. I live in Detroit , Michigan, and a HATE the cold..so that's when the gym is utilized the most.

Your efforts are what matter.

dasweetstcypha said...

Hey,

Check out sparkpeople.com, they have some exercises w/ pics and instructions that may help you build your workout book.

Keep it up sis!

Reflection said...

@lamonica.. yes,I'm taking advantage of the weather while I can but,I do know my biggest challenge of working out is in the winter season when I'm confined to the gym. So, I'm trying to condition myself now.. So when those cold months come It'll be habit forming going to the gym. Thanks for the advice!

@dasweetstcypha thanks for the link I'll have to check it out.

Thank you both for stopping by and showing your support and encouragement!

Sanchez Gang said...

I love the outdoors as well and would prefer it over the gym!! keep up the great work! Zack is felling better! thanks!

sweetnes said...

Hey Reflection,

Thanks for your uplifting comment on my blog; it meant a lot :) Your love of the outdoors is inspiring me to try to take advantage of this nice global warming induced indian summer while it lasts.