Friday, November 30, 2007

A BIG THANK YOU!!!!!

ATTENTION, ATTENTION, ATTENTION,

Lamonica, Sweetnes, Phat&Sassy, Simpleme, Chayil, dasweetstcypha, gateacher,Micah
and you also F.I.T.T. girl. This is in no particular order.

Thank you for inspiring me to get started on my weight loss and healthier lifestyle journey. Thank you for holding me accountable by stopping by to check in and reading my blog. I appreciate all of the support you showed when I slacked off. Thank you, for leaving encouraging words on the small exercises that I did do. Thank you for motivating me to keep going because, by reading your blog you showed me everyone struggle with starting, stopping, restarting and stopping again. All that count is we start up again.

Thank you for all the congratulation you left when I achieve a certain mile. Thank you for wishing me success and pushing me to challenging myself to do better. Thank you for sharing your ideas, allowing me into your personal space, and reading your inner most thoughts. Thank you for sharing different websites, recipes, ideas and books. With all of this, I wanted to celebrate and share with you that holding me accountable, showing support and leaving encouraging words, keeping a log of my journey led me to my success of CONQUERING THE AIRFIELD!!! Yes I reached a mile stone today. I conquered the Airfield. I ran 5 miles without stopping. Thank you for helping me achieved this goal. The things that you all have done might seems small to you but made a big deal and impact to me.You guys rock!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww thanks! you've been a real inspiration to me too; you inspire me to run! it helps so much that you read my blog and take the time to comment. it really motivates me to keep going, especially when i've slipped up or feel bad about taking a rest because of an injury. i really appreciate it :)

Simply Me said...

No thank you... You definitely keep me going, I look at all you've achieved and it keeps me going. You are truly motivational.

LaMonica said...

WORKOUT IT OUT REFLECTION!

I am so happy for you...that is AWESOME!You are truly on your well to a health and long lasting wellness. I am so happy that I could help you..if only in the smallest way by just encouraging you.

Although I continue to struggle..I know that I can't stop, and I know that my friends will be here for me when I need them..

I am very happy..and most of all. VERY PROUD of you.

dasweetstcypha said...

You are so very fly! I'm so proud and thankful to you as well for motivating me to get back on track! Love Ya!

Peace.Vrede.Paz said...

Aaah girl stop that! (blush) I should be thanking you for stopping by and supporting me, even when I wasn't able to be there for you!

Congratulations on conquering the airfield!!!!!! I told my dh and he wants to start jogging together. Now I have to say I don't want to cause its soooooooooooooo cold and rainy out there. Oh well we'll see if he really makes the effort I will join him if not I will not push hahaha

Enjoy sunday eve with your love!

Blessings,
Chayil